We are a ‘not for profit’ organisation committed to enhancing the physical education and sport experience of all young people.
Hosted by Isleworth and Syon School, Sport Impact work with partner schools on a combination of approaches to give pupils the best opportunities in Physical Education, Competitive School Sport, Physical Activity and Health, as well as encouraging leadership and volunteering. The partnership supports pupils aged from 5 – 19 years with a focus on all pupils engaging in some form of sport or physical activity.
- 1st Nov - U13 Boys and U13 Girls Table Tennis
- 7th Nov - Yr 5/6 Cross Country
- 14th Nov - Yr 5/6 Primary Sports Day
- 16th Nov - KS4 Boys and Girls Badminton Finals
- 21st Nov - Secondary Cross Country
- Year 3/4 Sports Day 2017
- Boccia 2017
- Keysteps Gymnastics 2017 Year 3/4 And…
- Year 5/6 High 5 Netball 2017
Mo's MessageA few words from our Patron,
Olympic Gold Medalist, Mo Farah Mo's Message